To have fun the launch of Pure Choice, Ebook 3 within the Daybreak of Humanity trilogy, the book of Ebook 1–Born in a Treacherous Time–is FREE on Amazon Kindle October Fifteenth-October nineteenth
If you fall in love with prehistoric fiction, learn Ebook 2 of the trilogy, Legal guidelines of Nature earlier than the launch of Ebook 3, Pure Choice, on October nineteenth.
Then, be part of the launch occasion on Oct. 25 and discover out the solutions to your urgent prehistoric individuals questions:
- What did our ancestors do all day?
- What Did Early Man Eat?
- What I realized from Lucy
- How Did Early Man Inform Time?
- How Sensible was Lucy 2 mya?
- Prehistoric fiction is boring. Change my thoughts
- How Did Early Man Rely?
- Might an almost-blind particular person get round feral Africa?
- Does man’s uncommon “wanderlust drive” clarify why we unfold all through the planet? Science thinks so.
- Early Man Can’t Speak. Change my Thoughts
- Persuade me Early Man Hunted by Operating Down His Prey
- Early Man didn’t Use Correct Nouns. How’s That Work?
- Early Man Used Pure Navigation to Flawlessly Discover his Approach Round
- Why did Early Man Squat, not Sit?
- Was Early Man Religious?
Thanks a lot to your assist!
Copyright ©2022 worddreams.wordpress.com – All rights reserved.
Jacqui Murray is the writer of the favored prehistoric fiction saga, Man vs. Nature which explores seminal occasions in man’s evolution one trilogy at a time. She can be the writer of the Rowe-Delamagente thrillers and Constructing a Midshipman, the story of her daughter’s journey from highschool to United States Naval Academy. Her non-fiction consists of over 100 books on integrating tech into training, critiques as an Amazon Vine Voice, a columnist for NEA At the moment, and a contract journalist on tech ed matters. Search for her subsequent prehistoric fiction, Pure Choice Fall 2022.