Podcast: Play in new window | Obtain (18.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | E-mail | TuneIn | | Extra
Melanie Ho, a speaker, multi-media creator, and organizational advisor who has been described by Movie Day by day as “one of the empowering authors and visible artists proper now” joins Enterprise Radio. Her award-winning debut ebook is “Past Leaning In: Gender Fairness & What Organizations are Up Towards”.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on affiliation with the Cyber Safety Channel.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & visitor Melanie Ho talk about the next:
- You wrote “Past Leaning In” as a novel. Why did you select that format and the way did it allow you to make your factors?
- What are a few of the challenges that make it tougher for ladies to “lean in”?
- You write rather a lot about male allyship and its position within the office – are you able to clarify a bit extra about what it’s an necessary problem?
- How did your profession affect the ebook and your work?
- What are a few of the key steps people and organizations can do to make sure that all staff thrive?
Melanie Ho is a speaker, multi-media creator, and organizational advisor who has been described by Movie Day by day as “one of the empowering authors and visible artists proper now.”
Her award-winning debut ebook Past Leaning In: Gender Fairness & What Organizations are Up Towards has been acclaimed by Kirkus Evaluations as “an enticing evolution of Sheryl Sandberg’s ‘Lean In’ mantra.” As a visible artist, Melanie has additionally drawn dozens of comics based mostly on scenes in her ebook.
Throughout the previous 20+ years, Melanie has delivered over a thousand displays to a variety of viewers sizes and kinds. Her expertise consists of facilitating retreats for chief executives; addressing 1000+-person audiences; and showing on NPR, CBS, and NBC. She speaks on quite a lot of matters, together with ladies in management; range, fairness, and inclusion; the way forward for training; and the usage of creativity and the humanities in enterprise.
Web site: https://www.melanieho.com
Social Media Hyperlinks:
Individuals additionally listened to this: Boréas Applied sciences Inc., a prime semiconductor firm to observe